Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blog update

I have only started this blog and am already two weeks behind posting. Sorry about that. I have been working like crazy, lately and just haven't has as much time as expected to put into this sucka.

I have about half a dozen half- finished essays written up and this weekend, I am going to buckle down and knock a couple out and get some stuff posted.

For now, though, I am hoping to start serializing some stories. I have just started my first one. I will be honest, i just finished and am just throwing it onto the site, so there s a chance that this will be coming down by the weekend and reposted with the errors taken out.

For the story, itself, I am trying to write a horror-mystery that I have been kicking around in my brain for a while and I want to get at least a couple of parts up in time for Halloween!

I hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. You'll be interested to know that your blog is blocked in China. This is the first I've been able to see it, because I have a proxy network now.

    The way I see it, there are two possible explanations for why you're being blocked:

    1) The Chinese government has specifically researched you, your blog, and your views and considers them to be so dangerous to Chinese national security or so offensive to Chinese sentiment that it has decided to specifically block your site.

    or

    2) Everything on blogspot.com is blocked.

    As far as I'm concerned, the correct explanation is #1 until proven otherwise. I encourage you to adopt the same assumption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel honored as an American that my blog is filled with freedom and God that the country of China felt it was necessary to block it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI: Your blog is now listed under my 'Blogs I read' section. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete